Rules to Check-in.
is available for all scheduled flights operated by GOL except for flights to
the United States (MIA and MCO), Barbados (BGI), Punta Cana (PUJ) and Tobago
(TAB), and may be carried out between 7 days (except Totem 24 hours) to:
Check-in at Totem 30 minutes before the flight.
Check-in Web / Mobile: 45 minutes before of the flight.
Totem: 1:10 before of the flight.
Web / Mobile: 1:15 before of the flight.
Upon intelligent check-in you must inform your document and data, for example, a contact for emergencies. The document informed must be valid and in good conditions for the identification by the GOL and the supervisory authorities is possible.
In accordance with resolution 130 of ANAC, the document informed must be presented in baggage drop or service at the airport (if you have baggage to check) and when boarding.
The information of documents should be true and are the customer's responsibility, as well as the verification requirements of the destination as vaccines and vidimus. If the customer is presented with no valid documentation, your call will be rejected which must provide valid documentation to carry out its new service. If this entails loss of flight, costs of change are the customer's responsibility.
You have any questions about documentation? Click here to read the documentation of information.
Procedures for luggage dispatch, hand luggage and boarding
If you have baggage to check, look arrive at the airport with valid documentation and least:
1 hour for domestic flights and 2 hours for international flights (except flights departing from Bolivia that require 3 hours before).
Carry on baggage:
If you have only carryon baggage can proceed directly to the boarding gate, provided it complies with current legislation (Decree 676 of ANAC):
- Carry-on baggage must weigh up to 5 kg;
- The sum of the dimensions (length, width and height) must not exceed the total of 115 centimeters;
- Transporting not allowed items such as sharp objects, sharp, flammable or explosive, and liquids for international flights as a cream or gel out of sealed plastic bag and clear or if they have more 100ml.
- The airport administration can prevent the passenger boarding if your baggage contains prohibited items and / or classified as Dangerous Goods. This can result in the loss of flight by the customer, and your responsibility costs change.
Have any questions or traveling with special items such as sporting goods? Click here to read the information to prepare the bags.
After performing the baggage check, the client must present at the boarding gate with valid documentation and antecedence:
40 minutes before for domestic flights and 1 hour for international flights. Boarding is closed 15 minutes before flight.
Click here to read the procedures.
Check-in can be done by expectant mothers subject to compliance with certain procedures. Click here to read.
If the filling of the declaration of responsibility is required, visit the link above and beyond your boarding procedure.
It is not recommended
- Travel 7 days before or after delivery.
- The certificate of the mother must be issued up to a week before departure, with 30 days validity, provided there is no change of pregnancy at the time of return.
Check-in cancellation and no show for boarding:
If the plans have changed you can perform the cancellation of intelligent check-in in advance of up to 40 minutes for domestic flights and 1:10 for international flights.
If the client fails to appear for boarding, whether or not checked in, will be due the payment of taxes and tariff differences.
Have questions about non-attendance? Click here to read the procedures.
Pets in the passenger cabin
If you are traveling with your pet it is necessary some specific procedures. Click here to read the procedure and rulesfor boarding.
are not met, the service will be refused by the customer GOL employee should
fit the procedures to perform their new service. If this results in the loss
of flight, costs of change are the
Exceptions to the smart check-in
This feature is not available for:
- Unaccompanied children;
- Children on international flights;
- Pets in the freight compartiment;
- Charter flights;
- Flights operated by partner airlines;
- Check-In phone or tablet for flights from Cordoba (COR);
- Passengers who fall in cases of special assistance, below:
• Reservations with baby,
• Customers who requested approval of the medical department GOL through MEDIF
• Customers with FREMEC.