The benefits of being a Smiles client in the Diamond and Gold categories are just beginning.
If you’re a member of the Gold or Diamond Smiles categories, regardless of your ticket class, enjoy the exclusivity of the Smiles VIP Lounge at airports with flights operated by GOL. If you are not a member of these categories but purchased a Comfort Class ticket, you can also enjoy this convenience in our lounges in Brazil. And if you are a Diamond member, flying Delta or GOL internationally, you can also enjoy the benefits of the Delta Sky Club in Atlanta (ATL), Detroit (DTW) and New York (JFK).
The VIP Lounges were designed with high technology to offer GOL clients a modern, relaxing environment while they wait for their flight. Currently, the Smiles Program has two VIP lounges in Brazil, one in Rio de Janeiro (Galeão) and one in São Paulo (Guarulhos), both for international destinations.
Access to the Smiles VIP Lounges is permitted only to clients flying GOL. Smiles members flying on partner airlines do not have access to this benefit.
Find out what the Smiles VIP Lounges have to offer:
• Shower rooms: with toiletry kit and cotton towels.
• Entertainment: flat-screen TVs with many cable and music channels. For your convenience, earphones are available for all clients. You may also enjoy our magazines and newspapers.
• Exclusive buffet: with sandwiches, cheese bread, toast, jams, cereals, tropical fruit, sweets, chocolates, soups, as well as finger foods, alcoholic beverages, coffee, spirits, beers, juices, wines and sparkling wine.
• Pleasant environment: with sofas, comfortable armchairs, a Business Center, etc.
• Kids’ Area: a fun option for kids (available only in Guarulhos).
• Free Wi-Fi access: two hours of free internet access (request a password at a Smiles VIP Lounge reception area).
In case you leave the lounge before the two hours of internet access expire, if you are at any VEX hotspot, your password is still valid until your time is up. The two hour period is continuous.
Note: the Smiles VIP Lounge at Galeão Airport in Rio de Janeiro is located in Terminal 2.
Clients in the Silver and Smiles categories can also enjoy these comforts while waiting to board their flight at the Galeão and Guarulhos airports; simply purchase access to this benefit.
R$ 40.00 (domestic lounge)
US$ 40.00 (international lounge)
R$ 45.00 (domestic lounge)
US$ 45.00 (international lounge)
Access to the VIP Lounge may only be purchased directly at the VIP Lounge entrance counter with a credit card issued in Brazil.
Boarding pass must be presented.