Documents for international flights
Countries that are Mercosul members or that have travel agreements with Brazil, such as Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Venezuela and Bolivia, also accept:
- Original ID Card
- Original Civil Identification Registration (RIC)
- Original Foreigner Identification Card issued by the Federal Police (RNE)
- Original, valid passport
If you are a citizen of a Mercosul member or associated country, you need only show an original photo ID or a valid passport.
If you are a foreign national from a country outside Mercosul, you are required to show your passport.
Important: Documents cannot be past their expiration date, except for RNEs belonging to seniors over the age of 60.
GOL destinations that require a visa:
- Barbados (except for stays of 6 months or less)
- United States (destination operated by GOL and partner airlines)
- Panama (except for stays of 180 days or less when for tourism purposes)
- Dominican Republic (except for Brazilians, who may obtain a Tourist Card upon arrival for a stay of up to 30 days)
- Suriname (Except for stays of 3 months or less. In this case, a 100-dollar fee will apply)
- Trinidad and Tobago (Except for stays of 3 months or less. A return ticket is required)
Before purchasing your ticket, it's important to contact the country's consulate and check whether a visa is required, given that rules vary from country to country.
All destinations require a passport that is valid for at least six months after the return date.
Find out what documents are required for children and unaccompanied minors to board.