Documents for international flights
Countries that are Mercosul members or that have travel agreements with Brazil, such as Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile, Venezuela and Bolivia, also accept:
- Original ID Card
- Original Civil Identification Registration (RIC)
- Original Foreigner Identification Card issued by the Federal Police (RNE)
- Original, valid passport
If you are a citizen of a Mercosul member or associated country, you need only show an original photo ID or a valid passport.
If you are a foreign national from a country outside Mercosul, you are required to show your passport.
Important: Documents cannot be past their expiration date, except for RNEs belonging to seniors over the age of 60.
GOL destinations that require a visa:
- United States
- Panama (except for stays of 180 days or less when for tourism purposes)
- Dominican Republic (except for Brazilians, who may obtain a Tourist Card upon arrival for a stay of up to 30 days)
- Suriname (Except for stays of 3 months or less. In this case, a 100-dollar fee will apply)
Before purchasing your ticket, it's important to contact the country's consulate and check whether a visa is required, given that rules vary from country to country.
All destinations require a passport that is valid for at least six months after the return date.
Find out what documents are required for children and unaccompanied minors to board.
Are you going to travel to Cancun? Pay attention!
For trips to or from the Mexican city, you must present the Immigration Form of the country.
It is imperative that travelers, of all ages, present the printed form in two copies: the first one must be submitted at the entrance of the immigration and the second must be delivered on the return. If the traveler does not present it, he will have to request a duplicate, paying for it.
Access the form
here and fill in.