You travelled and forgot to provide your Smiles number to accrue miles in the Program? Request your flight credit and update your account.
You must request a flight credit in case you forget to provide your Smiles account number when purchasing your ticket or during check-in, or else if you provided your Smiles number but the miles were not credited within the stipulated time. See below the turnaround time for the miles to be credited to your account:
- For GOL/Varig flights: up to 72 hours after the boarding date;
- For flights on partner airlines (Air France, Qatar, Iberia, KLM and Delta Air Lines): the period is up to six days after the boarding date.
Flight credits can be requested up to six months after the trip. To request a flight credit you must:
- Access your Smiles account, from the menu My Smiles;
- Click on "Request flight credits” on the left hand side of your Smiles account;
- Then you will need to fill the requested fields with your data;
- Should you request mileage credit for partner airlines Air France/KLM, Qatar, Iberia or Delta Air Lines flights, you must attach a scanned copy of the ticket and boarding pass.
You may request flight credits from GOL/Varig flights up to 30 days prior to your registration in the program.