Fly with extra legroom, an exclusive overhead bin, priority check-in, and much more.
Snacks, sandwiches, meals, and beverages to make your trip even more pleasant.
A special class with extra comfort and exclusive benefits for your international flights.
See the fare rules to reschedule to an earlier flight with peace of mind.
An exclusive lounge where you can work or relax prior to boarding.
A free bus shuttle between the airports of Congonhas (CGH) and Guarulhos (GRU), for all GOL passengers.
You can weigh, label and check your baggage yourself by using the GOL kiosk at the airport.
For your peace of mind, you can use your phone to keep tabs on your loved ones while they travel.
Control your trip from the palm of your hand, and give more life to your time.
With our on-board entertainment and Wi-Fi you’ll see how time flies by.
Hold a reservation for 48 hours and take your time deciding about your trip.
Take your pet with you to enjoy an amazing destination.
Would you like to track a flight in real time? Search by flight number of segment.
Stay up to date with all rules for checked baggage and hand luggage.
See the options available for checking in, with step by step instructions.
Would you like change your flight? See the rules for cancelling, rescheduling, and requesting refunds.
Credit card, debit card, bank slip, or a funds transfer? Choose the best payment option for you.
A complete guide with all the benefits of flying with our partner airlines.
All you need to know about accruing and redeeming miles, as well as getting category upgrades.
Would you like to visit a new city before arriving at your final destination?
See all the content GOL has prepared to give you more peace of mind on your travels.
All boarding information for expectant mothers, overweight persons, people with disabilities, the elderly, and sick passengers.
Talk to GOL and ask questions about purchases, flight changes and much more.
Encontre a loja ou quiosque GOL mais próximo de você.
Check out the answers to questions about purchase, baggage, boarding and more.
GOL wants to ensure that everyone has the best experience during their flight. Passengers with special needs due to an emotional or psychiatric condition may travel with a support dog.
GOL only makes this service available on flights to or from the Cancún.
After purchasing your ticket, you may request to have an emotional support dog travel in the cabin with you.
Please see the requirements below:
All the documents listed below should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for examination, at least 72 hours before the flight.
• The medical information form, known as MEDIF, signed and completed by your medical provider. Our attendants will contact you to ensure that all procedures were carried out correctly and all applicable documents meet the requirements for approval.
*The passenger's diagnosis must be recognized by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
• Furthermore, a health certificate, vaccination records and other health documents for the animal must also be presented. For more details click here
• To bring a companion dog aboard, the passenger must travel in a window seat
• For flights to/from Cancun, pets must be transported in the passenger's lap.
• The dog cannot walk up and down the aisle and must not be close to an emergency exit. Smaller animals may travel in a pet carrier, if the passenger so desires. To check the size limits, click here.*
• The use of a leash is required during the entirety of the flight, and it is recommended that the passenger also bring a muzzle (if needed), as well as a pee pad for the animal to be able to relieve itself.
• If the animal exhibits any kind of aggressive behavior, such as snarling at or even jumping on other passengers or animals traveling on the same flight, boarding may be denied.
Please note: All of the documents presented for the animal must be originals (no photocopies). If any documents are not accepted, the passenger will receive a full refund for the ticket.