Arrive at your destination earlier and have more time to enjoy your trip
On flights operated by GOL, you may reschedule to an earlier flight. Simply purchase a ticket on a fare category that offers this benefit.
Smiles customers have exclusive benefits.
Check out the national rules
How to reschedule to an earlier flight?
The option to reschedule to an earlier flight is available under the tab "Manage flight". Check out the step-by-step instructions and see how easy it is to reschedule using the website:
Log into the "My Reservations" section.
Access “Upcoming trips” and click on “Manage flight”.
Click on "Anticipate flight" and you're done.
Terms and Conditions
Want to know more or have any questions?
Read the rules carefully and understand everything you need to know to anticipate your flight.
- Rules of use
- Valid for changes made within 6 hours prior to the original flight time, to reschedule to a new flight that is also within the same 6 hour period. Diamond customers, or customers with MAX or Premium fare tickets, may reschedule to any flight on the same day, as long as the request is made on the same day of the original flight.
- This can be done on the same day using the website, a tablet, the app, a self-service kiosk, at a customer service counter or a Conte Comigo counter. You may also request to reschedule to an earlier flight through the Call Center, in which case a convenience fee will be charged.
- Smiles Diamond customers and their companions travelling under the same reservation/locator code have the special benefit of rescheduling to any flight on the same day as the original flight, as long as the new flight departs at least 45 minutes before the original flight. Just provide your Smiles number.
- Passengers on a Promo fare may not reschedule to an earlier flight. Therefore, please pay attention to these details when choosing your fare.
- Flight rescheduling is subject to seat and flight availability.
- Flights with connections can only be rescheduled to an earlier flight at the original departure airport, before the boarding time for the first segment, as long as the flights are operated by GOL.
- Limited to one change per ticket. If other changes are requested for the same reservation, fees and fare differences will apply.
- The flight's itinerary may not be changed. For example, if your flight is from SSA to CGH, you may not reschedule to a flight from SSA to GRU. All itinerary changes must be requested via the GOL Customer Service Center at 0300 115 2121. Requests for itinerary changes must comply with the fare rules and are subject to availability.
- Limited to 1 (one) rescheduling for each locator code. If the passenger requests other changes for the same reservation, fees and fare differences (if any) will apply.
- If payment is required in order to reschedule to an earlier flight, the amount due must be paid during check-in.
- The rescheduling will only be confirmed after payment is received.