Discover the rules in case of death of a family member
In case of death of a family member, GOL offers a special fare value for those who need to have an emergency trip. Check how it works:
- Emergency assistance it is only considered in cases of death in the family (spouse, father, mother, or child).
- In order to purchase the ticket with the discount, you must contact GOL’s Customer Service by the telephone 0800 704 0465, once you have the necessary documentation.
- In case the customer had already purchased the ticket, the traveller can ask for the refund corresponding to the discount within 7 days after death.
- The granting of the discount is subject to analysis of the information provided.
- The documents required for the Emergency Assistance are the Death Certificate and the original legal documentation which confirms the family relationship.
- The 80% discount is only applied over the original value, and not over the airport fees, contracted services and/or tariff rules.
- Emergency assistance is exclusively valid for flight operated by GOL on national territory.