Learn about our customer service and find out how to travel with a wheelchair or crutches
• You can request assistance when purchasing your ticket or by visiting GOL’s Online Customer Service, at least 48 hours in advance. Upon arriving at the airport, identify yourself to one of our employees.
• GOL will provide you with a wheelchair should you require one.
• You may also check a wheelchair or a pair of crutches at no additional cost. For more information about our baggage policy, please click here.
• If your medical condition is stable, we suggest that you fill out and submit the FREMEC form for evaluation.
• If necessary, GOL will provide special payment conditions for companions of passengers with special needs. Click here to learn more.