GOL destinations for which vaccinations are required*
- Suriname - Paramaribo (PBM);
- Asuncion - Paraguay (ASU)**;
- Santa Cruz de La Sierra - Bolivia (VVA);
- Quito - Equador (UIO);
- Punta Cana - República Dominicana (PUJ).
For more information, please consult
GOL’s Online Customer Service, or the website of the
National Public Health Agency (Anvisa).
Please Note: If you are going to travel to a destination not served by GOL, please check with the embassy of that country or visit the website of the partner airline to determine what vaccines are required.
* This is a general recommendation; some destinations may require passengers to be vaccinated for yellow fever and other diseases. Always check the recommendations and requirements of your destination before traveling. Please remember that yellow fever vaccines must be applied at least 11 days before the boarding date.
** Passengers arriving and departing from Asunción must present the International Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate. The requirement became effective on February 1st, 2018.